At Forte Redux, you will have the opportunity to work alongside experts in cybersecurity, fraud investigation and corporate and civil law. You will also have the privilege of helping subjects of various crimes. We help victims to recover their losses and seek justice. Fraud doesn’t just hurt the individuals who are targeted but it damages society as a whole.
Human Resources Manager
Forte Redux is looking for an experienced Human Resources and Recruitment Manager to support the HR Director with scaling the company’s operations which entirely depend on having the right people with the right experience to make our team stay the best in the industry.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Five years of previous experience as a human resources manager
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Highly efficient in time management with a focus on scheduling meetings and interviews with internal and external parties
- Detail-oriented, diligent, self-motivated and proactive in a fast-paced work environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- In-depth knowledge of UK labour law and international best practices in HR
- Previous experience in a company which provides cybersecurity, IT consulting or legal services will be considered a major advantage.
Business Development Manager
Forte Redux is looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Manager to represent the company and help us to grow our portfolio of corporate clients. As well as bringing new customers, the right candidate will be responsible for forging valuable partnerships with key players in the Cybersecurity industry. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities and represent the company in the best possible way.
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships with clients, partners and high-value individuals.
- Communicating new product developments to existing and prospective clients and high-value individuals.
- Attend trade shows and corporate events to represent the company.
- Follow up on inbound leads, explain the company’s products and give presentations.
- Provide management with market feedback from existing and prospective clients.
- Assist with planning, implementing and evaluating offline and online public relations and advertising campaigns.
- Consulting and training personnel and customers.
- Experience with cybersecurity and fraud prevention services.
- Two years of experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- University Degree in Business Administration, Mathematics, Computer Science or a similar related field.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Excellent communication skills in English
System Security Engineer
Forte Redux is becoming increasingly active in the corporate information security consulting arena. We advise dozens of businesses in the UK, Europe and growing our presence in the United States. Our clients look to us to provide the best possible guidance on how to protect their IT systems and minimize all risks possible. We are looking for a capable System Security Engineer who can juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information on behalf of our clients.
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cybersecurity designs
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
- Proven work experience as a System Security Engineer or Information Security Engineer
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
- Hands-on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Familiarity with web-related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service-Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field