IT Vulnerability Assessment Services
A Vulnerability Assessment is a process of discovering and correcting the issues that directly lead to a security breach.
Our vulnerability assessment services cost-effectively discover one of the most critical areas of risk — technical vulnerabilities. Frequent scans help identify the unpatched operating system/3rd party application flaws and configuration errors, which allow attackers to infiltrate and own the network. Excelling where others flounder, Forte Redux provides more than just raw scan data. Our practitioners will help your organization analyze Vulnerability and recommend the best course of action to address them. Our scanning is competitively priced to allow organizations of all sizes to begin to build effective vulnerability management programs. Vulnerability
- Network Vulnerability Scan
- PCI Vulnerability Scan
- Web Application Vulnerability Scan- What is Vulnerability Assessment?Vulnerability Assessment is also known as Vulnerability Testing, is a software testing type performed to evaluate the security risks in the software system in order to reduce the probability of a threat.A vulnerability is any mistakes or weakness in the system security procedures, design, implementation or any internal control that may result in the violation of the system’s security policy. In other words, the possibility for intruders (hackers) to get unauthorized access.Vulnerability Analysis depends upon two mechanisms namely Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing(VAPT).
- It is important for the security of the organization.
- The process of locating and reporting the vulnerabilities, which provide a way to detect and resolve security problems by ranking the vulnerabilities before someone or something can exploit them.
- In this process Operating systems, Application Software and Network are scanned in order to identify the occurrence of vulnerabilities, which include inappropriate software design, insecure authentication, etc.he following are the three possible scopes exist:
- Black Box Testing: – Testing from an external network with no prior knowledge of the internal network and systems.
- Grey Box Testing: – Testing from either external or internal networks, with the knowledge of the internal network and system. It’s the combination of both Black Box Testing and White Box Testing.
- White Box Testing: – Testing within the internal network with the knowledge of the internal network and system. Also known as Internal Testing.